Work Plan Management
Work Plan Management is a solution that can be applicable both organization-wide and for an individual unit.
A work plan is a description of the organization's actions that follows the questions:
• What will the organizational unit do?
• Who will do each action, and when?
• Which resources will be available to him?
What Does Work Plan Management Solution Include?
• SWOT analysis of each organizational unit (SWOT: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)
• Display of past year achievements
• Definition of work plans according to the organizational goals and the unit goals
• Tracking the unit's activity and goal achievement, including the budget utilization
“Commugen’s Middle Office solution enables the locating, collecting, analyzing and processing of the bank’s FOREX transaction information. It demonstrates a deep understanding of the bank’s needs”
“Commugen service is efficient and professional. The generator they developed is very efficient, easy to use, and requires almost no professional skill to operate. The user interface is friendly and meets human engineering criteria.”
“Commugen’s solutions are used throughout Meitav-Dash for compliance and risk management. The solutions excel in the agility of adapting to our needs, and have a very friendly user interface.”
“Commugen’s Policy Management solution is used to create a new and intuitive order. It makes policy information easily accessible, and enhances coordination and collaboration among employees and organizational units”.
”Cutting edge technology, easy to adapt and implement, and a professional team with a great service”