Commugen's Middle Office 365 is a key tool for the Middle Office Management. Middle Office 365 controls risks associated with position keeping and transaction control in the middle office.
What Does Middle Office 365 include?
• Importing and mapping all trade transactions to a unified database
• Rule-based alerts on irregular transactions
• Incident Management of irregular transactions
• Real-time Dashboards to track all middle office activities
• Task Management
• Lessons Learned
• Automatic support for manual transaction entry
Analytics and BI
• Flags irregular transitions using business rules engine
• Create web reports according to any parameter or parameter set e.g. transaction number, system type, client, portfolio, stockbroker, dates, etc.
• Analyze all available data on irregular transactions
• Develop and track Key Risk Indicators
• Avoid de-focusing by using a built-in archive
• Document and implement lessons learned and best practices, to improve efficiency and reduce operational risks
• Easily adaptable
• Build-in connectors to various trading systems, e.g. GFI Fenics, Misys Summit etc
“Commugen’s Middle Office solution enables the locating, collecting, analyzing and processing of the bank’s FOREX transaction information. It demonstrates a deep understanding of the bank’s needs”
“Commugen service is efficient and professional. The generator they developed is very efficient, easy to use, and requires almost no professional skill to operate. The user interface is friendly and meets human engineering criteria.”
“Commugen’s solutions are used throughout Meitav-Dash for compliance and risk management. The solutions excel in the agility of adapting to our needs, and have a very friendly user interface.”
“Commugen’s Policy Management solution is used to create a new and intuitive order. It makes policy information easily accessible, and enhances coordination and collaboration among employees and organizational units”.
”Cutting edge technology, easy to adapt and implement, and a professional team with a great service”